Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Stuff

1. Sitting at work listening to the rain pour down and I just want to crawl back into my bed and snuggle with this face.

2. Been listening to the new Jason Isbell album on repeat. I can't wait to see him in Memphis with John Prine in October!


3. Waiting on these pretties to be delivered. Can't wait to see if they work with our breakfast bar.


4.  So yesterday morning I was driving to work and I looked down at my left hand and saw this-

 How in the world I mistook my Kendra Scott ring from my wedding band I'll never know. But my friends got a good laugh out of it!

5. Next week I'm tagging along with Chris to Orlando on his work trip. On one of the days I have one whole day to myself and I can't wait to spend it at one of the Disney Parks. After getting some good advice from Erin over at lovefunandfootball I've made my choice to spend it at Magic Kingdom. 

That one time I put the moves on Donald Duck

Happy Weekend y'all!

Linked up with Amanda and April for Friday Favs

2 comments:

  1. Those stools are gorgeous! Love that picture of your ring with the kendra scott ring hahah!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ring picture is too funny! I totally would do something like this in my morning zombie-like state! haha

    ReplyDelete