Thursday, August 6, 2015

Since March

We have celebrated birthdays and weddings, found out that we were expecting a baby, gone to St. Louis, attended concerts, hung out with friends, found out we lost our baby, grieved, lost hope, gained hope, bought a house, listed ours for sale, and now we are planning for two upcoming trips (one work related for Chris and one vacay for us).

We've had a lot of highs and lows this year. I've entered dark places that I never knew existed. I've been mad. I have gained perspective. I've learned that there's no stronger healing power than having a loving husband and snuggles from two innocent pups. I can be happy and sad at the same time, and you know what that's okay!




Just a little life update. I didn't want to share a fake and shiny one since life isn't always pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you blogging. I'm so sorry about the your pregnancy loss. I can't image how hard that must of been. Virtual hug. Congrats on your new home-- its beautiful :-). Much luck to you as the summer comes to an end and fall brings us new beginnings. xo- Kelly

    ReplyDelete